Tuesday, 23 October 2012

How to wear the beanie

I am slightly obsessed with hats; and at the moment my latest fascination is with the beanie. The beanie originates from North America and now is worn worldwide, popularly worn in winter. I recently bought one from New Look, which features in this blog post. I just think there so cool and can be used to toughen up and accessorize any outfit. There also pretty practical for warming up your ears on cold winter days! Although I do find you have to be careful when choosing what to wear them with, like any hats not all outfits will suit a particular style of hat. I have chosen three outfits which I personally would wear with ‘the beanie’.

Will you be wearing a beanie this winter?



Look number un.
Look number deux.




Look number trois.


Rosie.



1 comment:

  1. love this post...the first look is most definitely my favorite...love that shirt!

    jayj x.
    avecjayj.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete